Friday, February 22, 2008

Good Bye My Frend...............

This is where I sit in my Office in front of this Screwed Up Pc.I can tell you this is like so damn bloody slow, anyway i dont want to say so much about it. Ill be getting My New Pc Tomorrow. Suppose to get it last week according To The IT Department. As Asual They have their Own Stories For the Delay. Anyway I waited for One Month So one day...No difference. Its just that I wont be around when they gonna change it as tomoorow is Saturday and Im on Leave Untill Tuesday.
Ooops...My water Bottle is blocking My Files.Thats Not All. Can U see The Teddy Bear?Ya....No My Hubby didnt gave me that. Celine ( My Office mate) She want me to change it for her. Replacing with the New One which I have it In d Store. Will do It Later.She is in meeting Now.
Thats My Diary.I have To record all my Appointments. Im very Forgetful. Well.....I planned to restructure My Place Once My New Pc Arrive. I Know its a bit messy Right? Its Oklah...I can still Do my worklah. Thats It.....GoodBye My 'Old Junky Bonky Binky PC. I Dont Wish To See You Back After This.Take Good Care Of Yourself. Hope You will find a good Place To rest. Im Sure You have Been Very Helpfull to all My Seniors and also Myself. I Really appreciate You Till Today.Its About Time You should Take Rest. Love YoU From Bottom Of My Heart.......

1 comment:

Admin said...

ya yaa.. we always have a reason for that...