Friday, February 29, 2008

:( -:( -:( -:( -:( -:( -:(

Im Not very Happy with what AK is doing sometimes.At first we both decided to start writting Blogs 'TOGETHER'.So,this blog is about me,AK & Two Little Prince.So,here I go,thats what Im Doing.But Today I realise that He created another Blog for himself.How can he do that? I was surprised to see that.He never even told me that he actually did for himself. Today when I opened My Blod Someone left a Comment. So,I opened It and I saw It was AK with his new Blog. I dont say that he cant do that....

Whatever I do I never forget to tell him.I wont say that he forgot to tell me ( how can he forget? ) It happens. Sometimes.........NO....NO.... many times he thinks 'many' things are not so important to tell me. I dont know why he is doing that. Most of the time I give Priority to tell him even if its a small matter coz, for me Its like I want him to know everything,anything. Why he doesnt feel the same? Anyway Im nOt happy about It. Its not going to change anything . I cant say much. Looks like there is no more space for sharing.
Dear AK,

Look here, It was Your Idea to do it Together. Then why did you go and create a new one separately? whatever you feel like throwing, throw it here..........right here.Why you need a separate One?You make me unhappy

No comments: