Thursday, March 13, 2008

13.03.2008

Thanks to see an Imperfect person perfectly.
I LOVE YOU.HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY.AK

13.03.2008

ThanK YoU sO MucH mY BaBy...

Its all started the same date ,2 years ago when I finally got married to the love of my life.I dont regret making this decision till this moment.I think we are made for each other.I dont deny this.It was not a hard choice to make at that time to settledown coz we were still young.Not now,I think we are happily settled with two brilliant sons.

From the day I know you ( 7 years back) You always surprised me with gifts and bouquets.I just cant stop loving you for that.Sometimes you do make me angry coz,for certain things ( for you to know and for me to remember)but,its ok,we are still going on and we will go on.Im very sure about that.I still remember 3 years ago.Wow..Our Wedding was so damn bloody Grand.I think Our parents did a good job and they wanted us to have a real memorable Wedding.We did.After that,came Our First Edition,Kubendran.Oh!My!He is our Darling baby.I still remember the day I delivered him.You actually Cried.Yes, You wanted everything to be fine.Thats You.Then came Our second Edition Danendran last year.It was good to have you witnessing me delivering Our babies.You were there for both Our babies.You know what,Im very proud of you my Darling.

Today you really surprised me with this bouquet.Im so happy to know that you still feel the same way about me.Its not easy to get a man like you.Im very proud of you.I want you to know that I really love you so much.Thanks for being an wonderful husband and a Darling Father for Our two Boys.Its not easy to get through 3 years.Yes,Its not easy.We have sucessfully completed Our 3 years,We have gone through a lot together and there is many to come.Lets do It together.No matter whatsoever happens Im there for you.

I loved you before,I love you now and I will never stop to Love.

No comments: