Thursday, February 21, 2008

SiCk AnD tIrED

Today is such an horrible day at work,Im not feeling well.Havin fever from monday.Actually applied for leave today but i had to postpone coz of my PAF Meeting.No One at my Department.Jenny has gone for an appointment and Thama is on leave.So its me alone with the Temporary staff.:(.Both my babies are with my In Laws at Banting.I have No choice.Waiting for the new maid to arrive on monday.I cant wait to bring them back.Its so hard to be without the kids at home.You know what last weekend i ended up cryin.......and cryin...the whole night thinking of my Kubendran. Actually Im very attached with my Kubendran Compare to Danendran ( Second Edition ) coz, eversince Kubendran was born i was not workin and all the while i was taking care of him with the help of the maid.Only recently after delivering my Danendran I started to work and you know.....My second baby is always with maid.I love my babies but...more attached to the first One.I really miss my babies so badly.Maybe thats why im falling sick very often.What to do?
Anyway....Ive applied for leave on monday and tuesday.Coz,the new maid is arriving on Saturday,so I need to train her and teach her the basic things she have to know.I still fear of leaving the kids with maid alone.So,Maybe for time being will leave them with my in laws.Let her get used to them,Then,We will bring her back here to Puchong.So,everyday have to go to my hubby's office and wait till he finishes all his work then,we will go back home.On the way we will grab sumthin to eat outside.Im just too fed up with outside food now.I really miss my maid's cooking.I dont want to talk about the 'RUNaWay Maid'.How far she can Run?
I hear many people say that Indonesian Maids are bad,they just run awaylah and all sorts of thing.Trust me all the maids are the same.No matter Which country they come from they all are the same.Firstly we shouldnt leave the kids alone at home and there must be someone to accompany them.I know many people dont have the facility of having someone to acompany them.(Dont Talk Rubbish we are having maid bcoz got no one at home) Secondly,If You are staying in Flat,Apartment,Condominium...... then the chances of the maids running away is very,very high.Thirdly and Lastly Staying around Construction Areas....thats It..........no second Though immediately they will run away,with their Romeo.My God!Nowadays Its so Hard to find a good maid.Those who have good maids Please appreciate Yours.Dont Treat them badly.Always remember we are leaving Our Loved Ones With them to take care.So,What we do thats what we get back In Return.
I have to wait and see the arrival of my maid on this saturday Morning.Oh! God Hopefully she is Good enough to take care of my kids.Wish Me Luck People.

No comments: