Saturday, February 23, 2008

Puspa's Day Out......


Its A Saturday Afternoon..It has been long since ive 'witnessed' saturday Morning.I tried to wake up early. It never hAppen....Mani wanted to go to his Office to finish Up Some work. I have to follow him coz,i have not taken my 'Lunch'( No Chance Of Taking Breakfast Coz Its 12.30pm Now... )So,we decided to grab sumtin on the way to his office at TTDI. I suggested to go to Jaipur. which is like emm.....10 min walk from his Office. ( Less than that actually).
I had banana Leaf Rice with Mutton,Chicken Curry,Vege.Mani Had simple Dietry Food as Usual.I wont say the food wa so Good....Oklah..Boleh tahanlah....
I did All I can To stop You from taking This 'Teh Tarik'.You never seems to understand my
nagging.Its Ok U gO ahead.....
After Sending Him To His Office I decided to go for My Pedicure Appointment.This Time I wanted Some Flowery Design On My Leg.We will See Once Its Done Ok.
Thats My Left Feet..... This is my Right Feet.Im Done. I kNow I have Very Ugly Legs......(HeHeHeHEhE)
Im still waiting..its 5.00pm - My Saturday Is Gone.......

No comments: